Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Sneeze, Sneeze, Sniffle, Sniffle

Man-o-Man! I feel like a bus came by and hit me smack dab in the middle of the forehead while I was attempting to sleep last night. It has definitely been a rough couple of weeks and I was looking forward to a little repreve from the world of insanity I have been living. However, getting a cold was NOT part of this plan. I guess I have to be sort of thankful that this is the first cold, nitch that, the first sickness I have gotten all season. First or forth, getting sick still sucks! I had a very crazy night/morning on Monday/Tuesday. I got a call from our school's alarm company at 3:30 in the a.m. saying that there was movement detected in the school. So, I get up, get my coat and shoes on and start walking over to school. Then, I get another call from the alarm company saying that there are multiple movements in the school. Okay...so now I'm scared shitless. I go back home to call the pastor and let him know what is going on, he says thank-you you did the right thing and he lets me know that he will meet me there in a few minutes. Alright, so now I head back up to school and pastor calls and says the police contacted him and are doing a search though the school. There seems to be a forced entry. I meet a police officer on my way there (who btw is freakin' hot) and I'm lookin' a freakin' mess...AWESOME! Back to my story...So, the officer states that there seems to be a forced entry on one of the doors on the opposite side of the building. I walk over there and wait for our pastor to arrive. 15 minutes later...................................................................................................................okay, he arrives, we turn off the alarm system and meet the officers in the hallway. They take us to where the apparent forced entry has happened and it seems to me that was not there on my walk through only 4 hours earlier. They get a report from each of us and we stand around waiting and waiting until we finally get to go home at 5:00 a.m. Alright! Sleep time...haha, or not. Like, I could really go to sleep now! So, I get home watch a little tv, get ready super early and head to work. Oh, did I mention I didn't get to sleep until 1:30 a.m.? Oh, I forgot that, sorry! So, work sucks on 2 hours of sleep. I drag all morning and then decide at 1, that I really need a nap. I go home to get a little shut eye and everyone, AND THEIR MOM decides to text me for the next 3 hours! FUCK IT, I guess I am not suppose to sleep! And now just 34 hours later, I feel as a bus has plowed me over. Where does all that snot come from anyways? Alright, there's my sob story. Thanks for listening! GOD BLESS YOU! (or me 86 times today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment