Thursday, March 26, 2009

A little skird....

Okay, so as this D-day...May 4th...sneaks up on me, I keep getting more and more scared or nervous or something. Neck surgery, for real?! And really, it's not the surgery I'm so scared about it's the after effects. Am I going to be able to go back to doing the things I love, especially volleyball. If I can't play volleyball, I'm going to be pissed!!!!! Am I going to be able to lift Ashton up and give him big hugs. Am I going to be able to kick the crap out of my best friends again?! Haha! So, I'm trying to pack in all the things I can before this day comes as I'm not sure when I will be able to do it again. I know I can't drive for 6 - 8 weeks, or do pretty much anything for the first week. And, I'm going have a nice scar on the front of my neck...AWESOME! Or not! The plus side, it's not going to get worse and could even minimize my pain dramatically. That would be just awesome if it did! I'm sick of living in pain, it sucks!! So, if you would keep my sugeons in your prayers so they don't fuck it up, that would be just awesome. TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment